InVision Human Services establishes relationships with children and adults, including those with intellectual, physical or other significant life challenges, pioneers innovative approaches for them, and partners with them for their own life transformations.
Our name reflects the innovative approaches we use to fulfill this mission. We do more than just talk about innovation and vision. Every activity we pursue and decision we make is designed to be intentionally creative, cutting-edge, visionary.
The people we support, our employees, and the families we work with all deserve the opportunity to pursue their own vision of a meaningful life. Our goal is to seek new and often revolutionary solutions to problems and challenges so they can attain that vision.
Who We Support
InVision Human Services was founded in 1992 to provide services for people of all ages with intellectual, physical, neurological and other disabilities. We continue to support individuals with complex and often multiple disabilities, including:
- autism spectrum disorders
- cognitive and psychiatric disorders
- developmental, intellectual, neurological and physical disabilities
- environmental disabilities
In addition, as our company has grown, so has our scope of services. Because of the flexible nature of our approaches, we intentionally seek affiliations that will increase our ability to provide creative, successful services to the individuals we support.
How You Can Help
YOU can make a difference in the lives of children and adults with disabilities:
- Every dollar counts. Click:
- Spend time with the people we support as part of our Festival program.
- We love our volunteers! Helping us coordinate a FUNdraiser, visit local businesses with information about InVision, or bake goodies for Festivals. Whatever is fun for you is appreciated by us!
An easy way to help is to ‘like’ us on Facebook and connect to us on Twitter ... and invite your friends to do the same.